
i went up to the park today after dropping both the kids off at school. since i'm trying to lose the last of my baby weight, i am kicking it into high gear and adding in a few cardio sessions. even though it's warm outside, it's not unbearable yet, so i decided to take brandon on a walk. i saw the strollerfit moms out there working out. we made a decision with brandon that we weren't going to buy another one of those huge stroller combo systems. and i never really wanted to drop $400+ for a jogging stroller, especially since at one point we had two hand-me-downs in the garage that never were utilized. for that hour that i pushed the umbrella stroller around the park, i really wished that i had one. brandon LOVED being at the park, and he loved it when i would go fast. and the best part, mommy and brandon were exhausted after the trip to the park and we took a long two hour nap together!
I've decided I hate the umbrella stroller! the handles are so low! maybe when Eli is bigger i will like it better. we got a jogging stroller at a garage sale for $20 bucks but I haven't used it yet. guess I need to pull it out and fix the canopy thing so I can use it! our regular stroller is getting quite a workout, we go for a walk almost every day.
ReplyDelete