Thursday, January 28, 2010

proof


lauren always does the cutest art projects in pre-school. today she came home with this one. normally, she just shows them to me and then goes off to play. but today was different. in a very serious tone she told me that "this rainbow is proof of God's promise to us." if that doesn't melt your heart, i don't know what would. last week i cleared off the fridge per our real estate agents request. but this had to go up on it. during this very stressful time, i need to see this rainbow.

4 comments:

  1. I love it! my favorite post! also enjoyed catching up on your other posts and pictures, good to see what all has been going on with your house stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have hated not having a cord to the camera. i finally went and bought another one. i feel like i've been away from the computer for too long! i need to go check out your blog and my other friend who's doing this too! i miss you and eli!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! I think it would help the house sell, personally. Who wouldn't want a little rainbow in their kitchen? If I were buying I'd stipulate it into the contract, personally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'd leave it if you offered full asking price! :)

    ReplyDelete